- What do you want to achieve?
- How sure are you that your existing initiatives will deliver your goals?
Short Term Wins
- Winning MapTM defined – strategic destination agreed to and made actionable
- Existing initiatives inventoried and aligned
- Initiatives stopped, coordinated, and resources refocused
Our consulting practice focuses on strategy articulation and strategic programme definition.
Our strategy articulation (GF-SATM) proposition provides clients with a fresh set of perspectives and frameworks to help them translate their high level strategy into a linked set of objectives measures and targets at each level of the organisation so that action can be taken and progress monitored.
Our strategic programme definition (GF-SPDTM) proposition clarifies business priorities, assesses investment capacity, prioritises projects and develops ongoing project investment management processes and structures. Our clients typically realise returns of 20% on this activity.